Green Fit PPR Plumbing & Industrial Piping System Manufacturers, Suppliers, & Stockist in India - Ridhiman Alloys
We provide a high-quality Greenfit PPR Plumbing and Industrial Piping Systems. These Green Fit Pipes are produced from high-quality raw materials. Greenfit PPR Plumbing & Industrial Piping Systems feature great properties such as the ability to tolerate operating temperatures of up to 95°C, high chemical resistance, corrosion, and acidification.
Our pipes are well-known for meeting internationally recognised quality standards such as ASTM & AISI. Before delivering products to our customers, we do a quality test to ensure that their quality is up to the mark. Our Green Fit PPR Pipes makes an excellent choice for hot and cold water plumbing systems in houses, as well as industrial piping maintenance. We are also a renowned supplier of Green Fit Blue PPR Plumbing & Industrial Piping Systems.
Green Fit PPR Plumbing and Industrial Piping Systems - Sizes
|Pipes||Range of Sizes|
|Coil Pipes||20 to 25 mm|
|Pipes||Single layer and triple layer from 20 to 160 mm|
|Submersible Pipes||90 to 110 mm|
|Fittings||20 to 160 mm|
Green Fit PPR Plumbing & Industrial Piping System - Features
- Chemical resistance is excellent, making it appropriate for most industrial fluids.
- From -0°C to 95°C, validated hot and cold water efficiency.
- Heat-fusion clamping creates a uniform polymer system that ensures leak-free couplings.
- Thermax pipes have been specifically designed to minimise linear expansion and contraction due to temperature variations, making them suitable for outdoor use.
- Can tolerate up to higher pH levels.
- Reduces pumping costs by ensuring high flow qualities with a low surface tension.
- Triple-layered pipes that are UV resistant are ideal for outdoor applications that are exposed to direct sunshine.
- The antibacterial interior layer of the three-layered pipe increases the safety against bacterial development, assuring that the water is safe to drink.
Green Fit PPR Plumbing & Industrial Piping System - Application & Uses
- Green Fit PPR Plumbing Pipes are used in systems for heating water with solar energy.
- Green Fit PPR Industrial Piping Systems are used in flooring, walls, and vents heating systems inside buildings.
- Green Fit PPR Pipes are used in Pharmaceuticals & Chemical Industries. In industries, they use piping systems for conveying hazardous fluids.
- Green Fit PPR are used in installation of hot and cold water plumbing systems in household, industrial, and institutional structures, both indoors and outdoors.
- Green Fit PPR Plumbing & Industrial Piping System are used in transfer of liquid food and drinking water.