Green Fit Blue PPR Plumbing & Industrial Piping Systems Manufacturers, Suppliers, & Stockist in India - Ridhiman Alloys
Ridhiman Alloys is a significant Manufacturers, Suppliers, & Stockist of Greenfit Blue PPR Plumbing and Industrial Piping Systems in India. The raw materials used to make these Green Fit Blue PPR Pipes are of the highest quality. Our pipes are well-known for achieving ASTM and AISI quality requirements, which are worldwide recognised. Before we provide products to our customers, we do a quality check to guarantee that they are of acceptable quality.
We manufacture Green Fit Blue PPR Plumbing & Industrial Pipes using the cutting-edge technology. Our Green Fit Blue PPR Pipes are made up of Polypropylene Random Copolymer (PPRC or PP-R material), which can endure average temperatures from -0 to 95 degrees Celsius. Greenfit Blue PPR Pipes complies with international industry standards and is well suited to dynamic operations. We are also a renowned supplier of Silent Fit Low Noise SWR System.
Green Fit Blue PPR Plumbing & Industrial Piping Systems - Sizes
|Pipes||Range of Sizes|
|Coil Pipes||20 to 25 mm|
|Pipes||PN 10 & PN 16 PN 20. Range: 20 to 160 mm|
|Submersible Pipes||90 to 110 mm|
|Fittings||PN 20 & PN25. Range: 20 to 160 mm|
Green Fit Blue PPR Plumbing & Industrial Piping Systems - Features
- Chemical resistance is excellent, making it appropriate for most industrial fluids.
- From -0°C to 95°C, validated hot and cold water efficiency.
- Heat-fusion clamping creates a uniform polymer system that ensures leak-free couplings.
- Thermax pipes have been specifically designed to minimise linear expansion and contraction due to temperature variations, making them suitable for outdoor use.
- Can tolerate up to higher pH levels.
- Reduces pumping costs by ensuring high flow qualities with a low surface tension.
- Triple-layered pipes that are UV resistant are ideal for outdoor applications that are exposed to direct sunshine.
- The antibacterial interior layer of the three-layered pipe increases the safety against bacterial development, assuring that the water is safe to drink.
Green Fit Blue PPR Plumbing & Industrial Piping Systems - Application & Uses
- Greenfit Blue PPR Plumbing Pipes are used in systems for heating water with solar energy.
- Greenfit Blue PPR Industrial Piping Systems are used in flooring, walls, and vents heating systems inside buildings.
- Greenfit Blue PPR Pipes are used in Pharmaceuticals & Chemical Industries. In industries, they use piping systems for conveying hazardous fluids.
- Greenfit Blue PPR are used in installation of hot and cold water plumbing systems in household, industrial, and institutional structures, both indoors and outdoors.
- Greenfit Blue PPR Plumbing & Industrial Piping Systems are used in transfer of liquid food and drinking water.
- Greenfit Blue PPR Industrial Piping Systems are used in Pipeline for RO Water.
- Greenfit Blue PPR Pipes are used in Swimming Pools and Shipbuilding.
- Greenfit Blue PPR are used in Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP).
- Greenfit Blue PPR Plumbing Pipes are used in Compressed Air Lines.